Okay ladies…Back to Reality! Stop blaming “MEN” for your own unhappiness! If you continuously attract the same type of men, take a minute and ask yourself, “Self, why do I keep attracting the same type of guy?” Once you realize the key to that is “Why do I…” you are on your way to getting the right man already!
We, as humans, tend to rationalize nearly everything we do, finding ways to blame others for our own short comings. For example, people who are unsuccessful tend to blame anyone and everyone for their own failures. On the other hand, people who have proven to be successful time and time again, take personal responsibility for both their successes and failures, while continuously moving forward! These types of people believe in themselves to the point that nothing can stop them! Now ask yourself, “Can I be stopped at finding love?” And lastly, ask yourself, “Why do I blame men because ‘I’ can’t find the perfect man?”
Now that you’ve asked yourself some home hitting questions, are you ready to change your mind set about why you do not have the love life you deserve? It all starts with YOU!
If you enjoyed this blog article or you think someone you know could benefit from a Mr. Date Coach blog; please socially bookmark this article today so your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and any other socially bookmarking sites can enjoy it as well. I am your Mr. Date Coach.
Why do most people say they enjoy being alone, yet always talk about finding that special somebody? That statement is a true contradiction. Why would you enjoy being alone when you want the love and comfort that is bought from that special person.
Lets start telling the truth world. If you want to find someone then be honest with yourself and stop taking the backseat on life and love. Love does not just fall in your lap like money does not grow on trees… (Some would like to disagree) but I believe you get what you work for (A lot of more people would definitely disagree with that statement).
Do you really want to meet the special someone? Okay second chance, do you really want to meet that special someone!?! Well take your self out of the backseat and take control of the steering wheel called your love life! Now I know you are wondering how do I start?
Mic Check is this thing on!!!
1. Address your Confidence (If your attitude about your self is in the pits… Well imagine how the world looks at you?)
2. Adjust your style (Sorry but 99% people are attracted by the eye first… the other 1% are over 80!)
3. Learn some basic dating skills! (That’s where I come in… Mr. Date Coach)
4. Start meeting and greeting people online and face to face (We can work on that as well!)
I hope these few concepts helped! But if they did not or you need help with your dating skills… I am here to help! I am the Premier Central Florida’s Mr. Date Coach!
If you enjoyed this blog article or you think someone you know could benefit from a Mr. Date Coach blog; please socially bookmark this article today so your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and any other socially bookmarking site can enjoy it as well. I am your Mr. Date Coach.