Posted in:Date Coaching Advice for Guys
Does your online profile say I just want to attract a sexual deviate or I am serious about dating? Both men and women have many ideas about what makes their online dating profile stand out from the rest. You have to understand that having an online dating profile is like applying for that great career and your profile is your online resume. So as a professional dating coach in Tampa, Orlando, and Central Florida I have created 10 ways to improve your online dating profile for Match, Eharmony, Plenty of Fish and other dating sites so you can find the love of your life.
- Have current and clear profile pictures. People want to be sure of who they may potentially connect with. This means no camera shots high in the sky, in a bath room mirror, in a dark room behind your computer screen at 3:49AM or in your car with your kid’s car seat in the back.
- Never include your friends or other random people in your profile pictures. This goes back to people never want to be attracted to your friend and then they find out it is you.
- Tease the eye not the crotch. You can show a little skin but never be naked, half naked or covering a naked part… Classy not trashy.
- Never include your past baggage in your profile description. If you’re looking for a new serious relationship never turn people off by saying what other people have done to you in your past. Start fresh!
- Be positive about life! Positive people love other positive people! If your start a new relationship you have to start on a good foot!
- Use correct grammar and punctuations. Using correct grammar will instantly give you more contacts. It shows your potential mates that you care about how others perceive you and you don’t write like a 13 year old.
- Keep it Simple Stupid. Never be to detailed and long winded in your “About Me” section of your profile! Research has shown that men and even women only look at your picture and the title of your profile. This also means do not put “if you read this then put _____ in your subject line in the message you send me” in your profile description.
- Do not share your major life plans! In your dating profile be light and fun! Never write about when you expect to get married, how many kids you want or that you’re thinking about going back to school!
- Be truthful! This should be obvious but people tend to create a person that they think people want. “Cat-fishing” The reason you want to always be honest and truthful is because you never want to start your relationship with a lie or being deceitful!
- Flirt with your words Sex appeal can go a long way in person and this is just as true in texting and your profile! Show a sexy and mysterious side to draw your future mate in and then make them work for the goodies! In your profile use phrases like “Maybe if you’re lucky you will find out what really drives me” or “Show me your true side and it might get me to show you mine”. You can use these phrases as a profile heading or a title as well!
After you apply these simple and easy changes watch the phone numbers and perfect matches start rolling in! Although I would love to guarantee you will find the love of your life that depends on how you interact with your new mate once you initiate contact! But as always I am here for you because I am your professional dating coach.
If you enjoyed this blog article or you think someone you know could benefit from a Mr. Date Coach blog; please socially bookmark this article today so your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and any other socially bookmarking sites can enjoy it as well. I am your Mr. Date Coach.
I am a successful dating coach and entrepreneur located in Orlando, FL. I have helped thousands of people change their dating life through my blogs, classes and my one on one date coaching sessions. My date coaching sessions consist of face-to-face, Skype and phone consultations. If you have any questions about me or about my services please feel free to ask! Remember, I am your Mr. Date Coach.