Posted in:Date Coaching Advice for Women
If you apparently know you have a loser boyfriend you are the only one that suffers and looks foolish at the end of the day by continuing to date him. With that being said what if you do not know you have a loser boyfriend!?
Believe it or not most people know they can do better in terms of finding a better life partner. But most women are scared to be alone. That statement I am sure does not come as much of a surprise. Most of my clients are willing to go from man to man just to ensure they are not sleeping alone at night.
When I inform my clients they are insecure and should live with out a man until they find a suitable one that has many attributes they want from a partner, I usually get the question of “well what’s not suitable”. Every woman has a list and every woman understands what she wants but I am here to tell you what you don’t want and 10 signs that your boyfriend is a loser!
1. He does not have a stable or steady job/ career due to lack of educational planning? So if he still feels his rap career is about to take off and he does not have a demo yet, tell him to start the job hunt for a new career. How can you put your trust in the hands of a man who is not realistic about how he plans to take care of himself?
2. Do you leave home and he’s there and when you return he is still there to notify you that he “heard” about some job openings and he knows what you should cook for dinner? This is a bad situation because he has a lack of drive or a lack of self motivation which is crucial in any relationship in order for you grow.
3. Any type of physical abuse is a very clear sign he is a loser. The lack of his concern for your physical and mental health is a very dangerous sign of a person who should seek help.
4. Does he not actively try to be in his children’s life from a previous girlfriend or ex-wife? Let’s just say when you have a baby you should know what to expect.
5. If he does not have any measurable goals, dreams or aspirations of wanting more in life. This goes back to the concept of if he does not want more for himself why would he want more for you.
6. Is he extremely negative about your personal success? Does he try to make you feel bad about you striving toward your goals? How can you see yourself growing if you have a person that claims they love you by holding you back?
7. Does he not open the door, walk on the outside of the street, or volunteer to make your life a little easier? Chivalry is not dead even towards the independent women.
8. Is he not concerned about his personal hygiene such as not cutting his hair, trimming his nails and or having a clean house? This can be easily fixed with some positive reinforcement. (That blog is coming soon, “How to make him clean up after himself”.)
9. Can he not be sympathetic to your needs and wants? If he does not show any type of empathy about your difficult life events he will have a hard time showing that to your family and friends.
10. If he can not survive on his own and heavily relies on his family or your support you may be in for a man that is unfortunately still a boy!
These are some major signs of a loser boyfriend. I usually always say with all of my advice these may not be clear indications of whatever the topic is but if he shows any of these signs you can guarantee that he is a loser.
If you enjoyed this blog article and you think of some one you know who could benefit from a Mr. Date Coach blog; please socially bookmark this article today so your friends on Facebook, Twitter and any other socially bookmarking sites can enjoy it as well. I am your Mr. Date Coach. Also check out 10 signs of a cheating boyfriend.
I am a successful dating coach and entrepreneur located in Orlando, FL. I have helped thousands of people change their dating life through my blogs, classes and my one on one date coaching sessions. My date coaching sessions consist of face-to-face, Skype and phone consultations. If you have any questions about for me or about my services please feel free to ask! Remember, I am your Mr. Date Coach.