Posted in:Date Coaching Advice for Women
Hello world, I am your Mr. Date Coach. As a professional dating coach and matchmaker I have consulted with many clients that have been in “cheating” relationships for years. Most women have a hard time recognizing signs of a cheating companion. So with my professional experiences as well as being an ex “playa” myself, I have compiled a list of the 10 signs of a cheating boyfriend. Please read carefully because you may recognize a few things your man does on regular bases. As a side note, it is important that both you and your boyfriend are on the same page about being in a committed, monogamous relationship. Don’t stress the booty call, please! Wrong blog!
1. If you are reading this list of a cheating boyfriend he might be cheating. God has given most of us common sense and has blessed women with a “woman’s intuition”. If your man is showing any signs noted below your boyfriend may be cheating.
2. If random women are constantly telling you that he is having sex with them, it is a good indication he is cheating on you. Most men will tell you that she is lying and just hates what you two have. “Classic!”
3. If you are not able to come over to his house whenever you desire, he might be cheating on you. This is a very sensitive issue because again, there needs to be a clear understanding that you are in a monogamous, committed relationship. You also have to allow him the same access to your home.
4. If you never hear his phone ring or make a single noise, he might be cheating. The reason his phone is on silence is because he may receive phone calls from other women and it is highly suspect if he does not pick up the phone if it is ringing or sounding off excessively.
5. If he actively maintains his accounts on other dating sites, he might be cheating. Social Media is a part of us all, but dating sites are made for Dating/ SEX BUDDIES! Most dating sites are hook-up gold mines.
6. If he is not willing claim you as his girlfriend, it might be a sign that he is cheating. When people are in love, and want their relationship to flourish, they will allow the world to know they’re a committed couple.
7. If he does not bring you around his friends, he might be cheating. This says a lot about how he feels about you. It is also a sign that he does not want the people close to him to know about you because he could be dating someone else. His friends may judge and not approve of his behavior. Not likely because they are wild guys too!
8. If condoms are missing out of your sex drawer…. Well no need to explain that. Stop crying… Please, this is to help!
9. If he does not want to let you meet his family, he might be cheating. This is a very big “NO GO” if you have been dating for some time. Either he is cheating or he is about to break up with you.
10. If he consistently blames you for cheating. Most people will blame you for acts that they are committing because they know it is possible for them to do, so you must be doing it too.
Again, I want to stress the importance of making sure you are in a monogamous, committed relationship before you pay attention to any of these signs. And remember, just because he shows one or two of these signs does not guarantee he is cheating so ask before you condemn him, he might just be a Dumbass. Not every guy cheats Ladies. Sometimes it takes time to meet the friends and family so don’t stress. But ensure that you are showing the same respect to him that you want to receive.
If you enjoyed this blog article or you think someone you know could benefit from this Mr. Date Coach article; please Like or Share this article now so your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and any other socially networking site can enjoy it as well. I am your Mr. Date Coach.
I am a successful dating coach and entrepreneur located in Orlando, FL. I have helped thousands of people change their dating life through my blogs, classes and my one on one date coaching sessions. My date coaching sessions consist of face-to-face, Skype and phone consultations. If you have any questions about me or about my services please feel free to ask! Remember, I am your Mr. Date Coach.